MARSHALL, MN (KMHL) The Marshall Hy-Vee held an awards ceremony Wednesday afternoon at the Marshall Hy-Vee Market Grille to receive the President’s Cup. Individual department managers were also honored and received plaques for their efforts.
The Cup is awarded four times a year at the end of each quarter. To win the award, Marshall Hy-Vee had to overachieve and outperform all others in core business results including sales, inventory management, and controlling expenses. It was noted during the ceremony that the Marshall Hy-Vee is the only store to win the Cup for a second time in its short existence.
Individual awards include:
- Nick Roberts (Meat Department)
- Bob Richards (C-Store Department)
- Garrett Hogeland (Produce Department)
- Jill Rosa (Hy-Chi Department)
- Jeff Chapman (Market Grille Department)
Congratulations to the Marshall Hy-Vee on winning the President’s Cup.