Looking to Join Our Team?
Ever dreamed of a career in the exciting and fast paced world of radio? Whether you are interested in being the voice behind the microphone, the one that writes those creative and entertaining advertisements, or love working with local businesses to create engaging advertising campaigns, we might have the spot for you.
Part-time Announcer and Social Media Content provider
Marshall Radio is looking for a driven, motivated and excited individual to join our team as our next part-time announcer and social media content provider. Your day will consist of hosting a live radio show on 1400 KMHL and in addition voice-tracking shows on both 99-7 KARZ and 94-7 KKCK. You’ll have opportunities to host interviews, produce ads, recording spots with clients and developing interesting social media content for our promotions on Marshall Radio’s social media accounts and at marshallradio.net.
This position is perfect for someone looking for an opportunity in the broadcast media industry.
Who you are:
- First and foremost, you have a positive, can-do attitude
- High level of integrity
- Go-getter… someone who hears ideas and is willing to run with them
- High attention to detail
- Great follow-up
- Someone motivated to grow in their broadcast career
- Will host a daily afternoon radio show Monday – Friday on KMHL.
- Host interviews and programs on KMHL.
- Voice track shows on KARZ and KKCK FM.
- Produce ads that are written by Account Executives
- Develop interesting content for Marshall Radio’s social media accounts
- Help post news, information and content to marshallradio.net
- Occasionally board op for radio station remote broadcasts
- Occasionally appear at radio station events and remote broadcasts
- A desire and an interest to work in the exciting field of broadcast media
- Understanding of how to post interesting content to social media sites
- Knowledge of broadcast equipment and how to use it is preferred.
- The ability to work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Personable. You must be able to work in a team atmosphere
- You must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Marshall Radio/Linder Digital provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marshall Radio complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Marshall Radio expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Email: [email protected]