MARSHALL (KMHL) – There will be no parking signs on several streets around the City of Marshall as work will be starting on several mill and overlay projects around the city.
The city will be doing the work along several sections of street:
- Westwood Drive (Country Club Dr. to Co. Rd. 7)
- Ridgeway Road (Westwood Dr. to Englewood Rd)
- Pinehurst Road (Cumberland Rd. to End)
- Cumberland Road (Westwood Dr. to End)
- Adobe Road (E. Lyon St. to Parkside Dr)
- Adobe Circle
- Prospect Circle
- Prospect Road (Adobe Rd. to Parkside Dr)
- Carlson Street (Parkside Dr. to Jewett St)
- E. Thomas Street (S. 2nd St to S. 1st St)
- Erie Avenue (Co. Rd. 33/Erie Rd to Wastewater Treatment Facility)
The city says the contractor is planning to have the work completed next week.
The parking restrictions take effect today – and there will be no parking on affected streets until the work is completed.