MARSHALL (KMHL) – A small electrical fire at the Marshall Area YMCA Wednesday night ruined a few workouts and caused a few tense moments, but didn’t do a lot of damage or cause any injuries.

Shortly after 7 p.m. firefighters responded to a call at the YMCA, an outlet was smoking.

Marshall Fire Chief Quentin Brunsvold tells Marshall Radio the issue was contained to the outlet and there was no other damage done.

Brunsvold said after the scene was cleared people were allowed to return to the YMCA.