WILLMAR (KMHL) – Highways and roads in southwest Minnesota have largely re-opened following a winter storm that pushed through the region yesterday.
However, the Minnesota Department of Transportation says conditions are still impacted by snow and ice-covered roads and highways and areas of reduced visibility, due to blowing and drifting snow.
While the majority of highways have re-opened, there are still some areas of scattered road closures, including:
- U.S. Highway 14 from Florence to Tracy
- State Highway 30 from Pipestone to Woodstock and from Westbrook to St. James
- State Highway 67 from U.S. Highway 75 to Granite Falls
- State Highway 7 from Montevideo to Clara City
- U.S. Highway 75 from Windom to Sanborn corner
MnDOT is urging the public to consult www.511mn.org before making any travel decisions.