HECTOR (KMHL) – A 15-year-old boy is hospitalized at Children’s Hospital in Minneapolis after he became entangled in an auger while working on a grain dryer.
The Renville County Sheriff’s Office says the incident occurred south of Hector shortly after 10:30 yesterday.
Sheriff’s officials say the boy had to be extricated from the dryer and was taken to the hospital with serious injuries. There is no further information available on his condition at this point.
The incident remains under investigation with the Renville County Sheriff’s Office.