MARSHALL (KMHL) – No one was hurt in a fire that occurred at a home along Cheryl Avenue in Marshall Wednesday morning, but Marshall Fire Chief Quinten Brunsvold says there was smoke damage to the entire home.

Brunsvold said the house did have people living in it, but they were not home when the fire started. He said crews were on the scene for about an hour and a half.

Brunsvold said the fire was electrical and began in the bathroom, but there wasn’t a lot of structural damage throughout the house.