MARSHALL (KMHL) – Add the Lyon County Government Center to the list of places that are limiting access amid increasing concerns about the Coronavirus.
In an e-mail Thursday, Lyon County Administrator Loren Stomberg says they’re asking people who need to conduct business with the county for drivers’ license renewals, birth, marriage certificates to call ahead and set up an appointment.
Stomberg says the county is taking the step to limit the number of people who are at the offices at one time per CDC guidelines.
“We realize this may be inconvenient to call ahead, it is our hope that this temporary change in our operation will help the public fulfill their needs in a timely and efficient manner,” said Stomberg in the email.
If you need a list of phone numbers to call, here are the offices:
- Auditor/Treasurer (507) 537-6724
- Driver’s License (507) 537-6727
- Recorder, Birth, Death, Marriage (507) 537-6722
- Assessor (507) 537-6731
- Court Administration (507) 537-6734
- Probation (507) 537-6746
- Veteran’s Services (507) 537-6729
- Human Resources, Administration (507) 537-6961
- Passports (507) 532-1339