UNDATED (LEARFIELD/KMHL) — A recent large salad recall involving Hy-Vee stores in Minnesota and several other states has been expanded to include more products.
The Iowa-based grocery store chain Saturday announced it is recalling an additional 12 salads due to concerns they may be contaminated with Cyclospora.
Hy-Vee says it became aware of the situation when Fresh Express, who produces the salads, announced the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control Prevention expanded its investigation of the earlier outbreak.
Here are the 13 salad varieties included in the recall:
- 0-07450-24669 Hy-Vee Southwest Chopped Salad Kit 13.4 oz
- 0-07545-12053 Hy-Vee Shredded Iceberg 8 oz
- 0-75450-08530 Hy-Vee Veggie Deluxe Salad 12 oz
- 0-75450-12046 Hy-Vee Greener Supreme Blend 12 oz
- 0-75450-12047 Hy-Vee American Blend Salad 12 oz
- 0-75450-12048 Hy-Vee Italian Blend Salad 10 oz
- 0-75450-12051 Hy-Vee Coleslaw Mix 16 oz
- 0-75450-12058 Hy-Vee Romaine Garden Salad 12 oz
- 0-75450-24668 Hy-Vee Asian Chopped Salad Kit 13.7 oz
- 0-75450-24670 Hy-Vee Sunflower Chopped Salad Kit 13.2 oz
- 0-75450-24672 Hy-Vee Chipotle Cheddar Chopped Kit 11.4 oz
- 0-75450-24674 Hy-Vee Garden Salad 12 oz
- 0-75450-24715 Hy-Vee Avocado Ranch Chopped Kit 12.8 oz
Hy-Vee says the products were distributed to Hy-Vee grocery stores across its eight-state region of Iowa, Illinois, Missiouri, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin.