GILFILLIAN ESTATE (KMHL) – FarmFest 2022 kicks off today at the Gilfillian Estate near Redwood Falls.
The three-day celebration of agriculture offers 50 acres of farm and ranch equipment, buildings, silos and machinery. Highlights of day one include:
- 9:30 AM – Minnesota First Congressional District candidate’s forum
- 10:30 AM – Congressional Candidate Forum on Ag and rural issues
- 11:00 AM – Farm safety demonstrations
- 12:00 PM – Linder Farm Network Noon Show
- 1:00 PM – Live Music Al Lang
- 1:00 PM – Kids Pedal Pull & Smokey The Bear Meet and Greet
Wednesday there will be a Governor’s candidate forum. There will be many demonstrations will be held all three days. Gates are open all three days from 8 until 4 pm. For a full schedule of events go to ideagroup.com/farmfest.