SANBORN — The Sanborn Fire Department responded to a report of a golf cart shed on fire around noon on Thursday at Farmers Golf & Health Club (FGHC) in Sanborn. Upon arrival, crews found the southernmost shed fully engulfed in flames. After about 30 minutes, firefighters were able to extinguish the fire and prevent it from spreading to other structures. No injuries were reported. The 30-unit shed was deemed a total loss. According to FGHC, 29 of the 30 stalls were filled with golf carts and the cause of the fire was due to a faulty golf cart charger. The fire occurred one day before a large fundraising tournament was scheduled at FGHC, however neighboring Springfield Golf Club donated over 30 carts so the tournament could go on as planned. The Sanborn Fire Department was assisted by the Lamberton Fire Department and Springfield Ambulance.